Vitamin F Essential Fatty Acids Plus Omega 3, 6, 9
• SUPPORT LOVELY SKIN, HAIR AND NAILS * Essential fatty acids (EFA's) are often called Vitamin F. Vitamin F is best known for is capability to recover, hydrate and plump the skin. Without sufficient quantities of vitamin F, skin and nails will certainly be dry, thin and breakable, leading to bruising, skin splits and very slow nail growth. When you eat sufficient quantities of vitamin F, nails are glossy and strong and skin is smooth and not susceptible to bruising. Vitamin F has emollient, water-binding, and typically antioxidant characteristics for the skin.
• MAY LOWER RISK OF STROKES AND HEART ATTACKS * They are essential for the synthesis of tissue lipids, and in the life and death of cardiac cells. The health advantages of consuming EFAs are lower cholesterol and blood pressure levels thus lowering the risk of strokes and heart attacks. They help in blood coagulation and calcium transportation to cells. They may reduce the risk of blood clot formation.
• ENHANCE BRAIN FUNCTIONS * Our brain is over 60 % fat. Omega 3 and Omega-6 play very important part in the function of the nervous system. They are needed in the brain to aid in transmission of nerve impulses.
• BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM AND ENHANCE MOOD * Essential fatty acids produce hormone-like compounds that control the immune and inflammatory responses. Supports glandular activity, particularly the thyroid and adrenal glands. Essential Fatty Acids are utilized to make the neurotransmitter serotonin.
• MAY ASSIST IN WEIGHT LOSS * Vitamin F supplies the body with a fatty compound that can quickly be metabolized. It increases metabolic rate, meaning that we burn more calories. It assists kidneys to eliminate the excess water held in tissues. Vitamin F assists reducing cravings, lowers the glycemic index of foods and reduces appetite. Aids weight reduction by burning saturated fats. Heavy carbohydrate consumption increases need for EFA’s.
Do I need Vitamin F?
Essential fatty acids (EFAs), also known as vitamin F, are polyunsaturated fatty acids that the human body requires and must ingest for optimal health but cannot manufacture on its own - THEY MUST BE OBTAINED THROUGH DIET. They are needed by all cells for rebuilding and making new cells.*
What are the signs of vitamin F deficiency
• Dry skin, acne or skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis or rosea
• Dry hair without luster and hair loss
• Brittle, slow growing nail
• Low energy levels
• Weight gain
• Digestion problems, bloating, inflammation, constipation
• Inability to sleep
• Often deficient in children and adults with ADD/ADHD
What is in Chantilly Vitamin F
Chantilly Vitamn F consists of 30 packets, each containing 2 softgels and one tablet. Each packet contains Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid and Arachidonic Acid from natural sources as wheat get oil, flax seed oil and lecithin.
• Wheat germ oil is the richest naturally occurring source of vitamins A, B, D, and E, proteins and lecithin. It is an anti-oxidant. Supports Healthy Nervous and immune System*.
• Flax seed oil is a natural source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fatty acid. ALA is a precursor to other essential fatty acids commonly found in fish oils. Flax seeds are also rich in lignans, another class of plant phytonutrients.
• Lecithin is a natural source of Phosphatidyl Choline, Inositol, and Linoleic Acid, nutrients that support cell growth and function. Lecithin aids in emulsifying fats allowing them to be dissolve in water and thus easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
Customers that really care about their skin and overall wellness purchase this products regularly.
Due to high demand, sometimes we're on back order. If it shows available quantities, get it now while you still can!
*None of the statements above have been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.